Are you passionate for PowerPoint? Do you dream of diagrams, illustrations and animations?
If quality styling and a meticulous eye for detail is something you strive to achieve then you’ll LOVE this role!
We are looking for a Presentations Designer who has creative flair and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining our high-quality project delivery. So if you’re enthusiastic, versatile and well-organised with a willingness to push the boundaries of presentation design this could be the job for you.
Join our fast-paced, highly creative presentations team!
We are looking for a presentations designer who has creative flair, a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining our high-quality project delivery. You must be enthusiastic, versatile and well-organised with a willingness to push the boundaries of presentations design.
- Creative design and production of a variety of presentations from scientific meeting slides to awards show presentations
- Formatting and styling of presentations to specific guidelines with consistency, accuracy and quality
- Producing accurate illustrations, diagrams and figure redraws
- Implementing advanced features within presentations such as animations, video and interactivity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing presentations within a corporate environment
- Styling and formatting PowerPoint presentations
- A good level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
- Proficient in Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to cross-check your work, maintaining accuracy, consistency and quality.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Medical communications agency background
- Onsite presentations management experience
- Some knowledge and experience of the following software:
Deadline for applications: Friday 29th November 2019.
To apply please send your CV, covering letter and any work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org